Public information officer Susan Morgans, left,
assists a resident at the municipal service center.
710 Washington Road, third floor
HOURS OF OPERATION Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
GENERAL OFFICES 412-343-3407
Susan Morgans 412-343-3780
Fax 412- 343-7841
The Public Information Office:
• Promotes Mt. Lebanon as a great place to live and work
• Fosters a sense of community
• Encourages residents to participate in local government
• Publishes municipal publications, brochures and reports
• Produces mtl, Mt. Lebanon Magazine, the official community magazine
• Contributes to the Municipal Website
• Contributes to the Municipal Cable Channels
• Provides PR and design services to other municipal departments
• Handles media relations
• Fields inquiries from the public
• Plans special events that educate/spotlight the community and its residents
The Public Information Officer serves as staff liaison to the volunteer Community Relations and Historic Preservation boards.