NEWS RELEASES, STORY IDEAS AND SUBMISSIONS
- mtl-Mt. Lebanon Magazine is published 10 times a year on or around the first of the month.
- The January/February and July/August issues are combined.
- News releases and requests for coverage should be submitted at least six weeks in advance of publication. For example, submit information by the second week in October for the December issue.
- Please include a phone number for a contact person with your submission.
mtl-Mt. Lebanon Magazine places priority on news that takes place in Mt. Lebanon or involves Mt. Lebanon residents.
- Because of space constraints, we cannot report engagements, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, honor roll or dean’s list.
- Reports of residents’ achievements and honors are published as space permits.
- Community event submissions on topics of general community interest will be considered.
- Professional quality color photographs may be submitted for consideration. Please write the subject’s name and address on the back of the photograph. Photographs submitted by e-mail should be raw .jpg files or minimum 300 dpi .tif files.
mtl-Mt. Lebanon Magazine welcomes your community event submissions. Priority is placed on events in Mt. Lebanon and which are not for profit, but all are encouraged to suggest their events for consideration. Events may be promoted in the following formats:
- In print, in the “upcoming events” section of each issue. Requests for coverage should be submitted at least six weeks in advance of publication.
- Online, on lebomag.com.
- On our official Facebook.
- On our official Twitter
For further information call 412-343-3407.